As a published author of more than 30 books, I have a unique view-point when it comes to being an author. Having done all of the writing, interior design and formatting, book cover creation, marketing, publicity, book trailers & print media myself, I feel comfortable offering author services to the general public. I’ve designed many book covers for authors. Worked with a various publishing houses. I’ve created websites for dozens of authors, have setup blogs and social media platforms, connecting it all together for easier management, using their brand across all platforms. Additionally, I have done a whole lot more for my own books. Learn more about my books….
A few things I've been known to do for authors:
- I help edit, develop and critique stories (on a very limited basis).
- I’ve co-written and ghost-written various stories with authors.
- Format books for illustrations, chapters and coloring activities.
- I can even do ebook formatting (when I publish for an author).
- I’ll create author websites, adding e-commerce shopping carts and even digital downloads.
- Create the print-media graphics; like bookmarks, posters etc.
- Can put together book trailer videos, of all sorts.
- I’ve even written press releases and submitted them to PR companies for the author.